We want to hear what you have to say!
Whether you call, email, or chat with us online, we love hearing from you!
We want you to remain safe, so don’t post any confidential information on this site. If you have a question about your account or policy, please contact us.
Please follow these simple guidelines when posting in our online community:
- Be respectful of others.
- Refrain from using profanity.
- Do not post remarks that are libelous, defamatory, disparaging, hateful, harassing, threatening or obscene, or violates another’s copyright or intellectual property.
- Stay on topic.
- Do not post account numbers or other confidential information of any kind on this site.
- We frown upon spam, commercial or political messages.
- Do not post anything that condones or promotes illegal activity.
- Refrain from sharing anything fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Be transparent about your affiliation with OnePlace.bank or OnePlace Capital (i.e. an employee).
This page is monitored and OnePlace reserves the right to remove content that does not meet these standards of conduct. Posts that are defamatory in nature will be deleted immediately. Please note that posts and comments expressed on our Facebook page may not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of OnePlace or any of its affiliates. In addition, OnePlace is not responsible for the accuracy of the information posted by fans and visitors of the page. Anyone that continually posts material that does not follow the guidelines listed above may be removed and/or banned from participating in this community.
OnePlace is concerned about the privacy and safety of children online. We do not accept online requests from anyone under the age of 18. Our websites are not targeted to or intended for children.
Let’s make our community a great experience! We strongly encourage fans of this page to respect fellow community members and to follow Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. Thanks for helping us maintain a respectful dialogue.